This job has been expired. Please visit careers page to View All Jobs
Job Code: SEF - 0619
Number of Vacancies: 01
Min experience: 2-5 years
Location: Gulberg Greens, Islamabad (Not a remote job)
- Develop new user-facing features for internal and external projects
- Design, develop and test UI for web applications
- Write neat, testable, and reusable code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed (performance) and scalability
- Translating design from Figma to reusable components in NextJS
- Identify and troubleshoot interface software and application issues
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Keep documentation of application updates and monitor application performance
- Stick to architectural compliance, functional accuracy validation, and application development best practices
- Proficiency in NextJS, React.js, Node.js, RESTful web services, HTML, CSS, etc.
- Proficient in one of the frontend design frameworks: Tailwind, Material UI, Semantic UI etc.
- Proficient understanding of state management framework - Redux, React Context, Mobx
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient in using frontend testing: Jest, React Testing Library, Enzyme
- Good understanding of responsive web development
- Knowledge of version control systems, such as Git, SVN etc.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, and SCRUM
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Effective communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Good understanding of SEO principles and configuring it in NextJS
- Basic understanding of backend concepts like ORMs and database technologies like SQL or NoSQL
- Experience of using "App" Folder hierarchy in NextJS 13.0 and onwards
- A+ salary
- Health insurance
- Paid leaves
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by stating the 'Software Engineer - Frontend (SEF - 0619)' in the subject. Add a statement of purpose in you email.