MRS Technologies (also referred to as 'We') is committed to protecting user (also referred to as 'You') privacy and personal data (also referred to as 'data' or 'information') while ensuring a seamless user experience. This page covers the details of how we collect, utilize, and protect your personal data.
This section covers the details of the types of data we collect automatically and that based on your submissions. This also discusses about your data collected by third-party platforms.
Data we collect automatically
We may collect some data automatically to provide better user experience and for marketing purposes. This data can include some or all of the following:
Data you provide
We may collect the data you provide while filling out online forms or providing feedback. This data includes some or all of the following:
- User behaviour data, for example, website usage, session time, and the type of content consumed.
- Clickstream data.
Data collected by third-party platforms
Any third-party platforms integrated with the website may collect and process your data to function correctly.
- Your Name, Email, Phone Number, and other contact details.
- Entries of the online forms
How we may use your data?
Following are the reasons why we may use your data:
- To create marketing strategies and campaigns
- To assess the effectiveness of marketing strategies
- To collect data for the Customer Services team
User experience enhancements
- To improve user experience of the website based on your submissions via online form(s)
- To improve our provided services
- To respond to your queries
- To conform with the legal obligations
- To avoid illegal activities like spamming or hacking
- To help integrate the third-party software and services
- To enable the third-party platforms for the required functionality
The data analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Meta Pixel are integrated with the website. These tools collect the data for the calculation of engagement score for marketing purposes. The collected data is generic, maintaining the anonymity of the user.
However, we hold no responsibility regarding the policies of data collection, modification, and storage carried out by these tools. These data processing procedures comply with the privacy policies of Google and Meta .
Where do we store your data?
We store your data submitted via forms in HubSpot. Your data is secured by the HubSpot security mechanisms to ensure that it is protected and utilized per requirements.
How do we protect your data?
We take into consideration the legal and technical procedures to keep your data protected from potential attacks, leaks, and misusage. To do so, we utilize the following methods:
Only authorized individuals of the company are able to access your data for usage. By 'usage,' we mean data collected for marketing purposes, communication with users, and other such purposes.
Our website is secured via data protection mechanism of SSL (https) that encrypts your data during communication across the website.
HubSpot security infrastructure
The security infrastructure of HubSpot applies to the collection and processing of your data.
How do we share your data?
We may share your data to ensure the fulfillment of website functionalities and an enhanced user experience. The data may be shared with the service providers, third-party applications, and within the MRS Group. Your data may be transferred to the other companies in the MRS Group for administrative purposes. However, we ensure to keep the data transfer secure and protected.
ALTHOUGH WE KEEP ALL THE MEASURES OF YOUR DATA PROTECTION BY THIRD-PARTY PLATFORMS IN CONSIDERATION, WE DISCLAIM RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DATA MISUSE FROM THEIR ENDS.
Profiles in social media
We respect your rights
We abide by the standards to keep your data secured and protected. However, if you want us to erase your data from our records, email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you.
- We disclaim the responsibility for any actions of third-party platforms, service providers, and uncontrollable links like that of social media.
- We disclaim responsibility for the authenticity of information and credentials provided by you.
- We disclaim responsibility for any data misuse or loss caused by your failing to abide by the standard practices.
- We disclaim responsibility for the misuse and loss of your data in the event of factors outside our control. These factors may include security breaches, hacking, or malicious attacks.