This job has been expired. Please visit careers page to View All Jobs
Job Code: SAO - 0130
Number of Vacancies: 01
Min experience: 2+ years
Location: Lahore (On-site)
- Conduct site visits and surveys to assess customer needs and requirements.
- Gather customer requirements, preparation of detailed cost estimates, implementation plan, and specifications for the successful installation of products.
- Supervise the installation of equipment, ensuring a high standard of workmanship.
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot any issues that arise during the installation process.
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed and provide regular updates to customers and internal teams.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by addressing any concerns or issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide daily/weekly reporting to management.
- Recommend suggestions to improve the procedures.
- Manage repair and maintenance activities when required.
- Understand the technical capabilities of the products and communicate it to the customer effectively.
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar field.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar field.
- Well-versed in technical aspects of field projects, including products and equipment.
- Understanding of safety guidelines.
- Attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving abilities and critical thinking.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- A+ salary
- Health insurance
- Paid leaves
Please send your CV to email@example.com by stating the 'Senior Associate Operations (SAO - 0130)' in the subject. Add a statement of purpose in you email.