This job has been expired. Please visit careers page to View All Jobs
Job Code: AMS - 0202
Number of Vacancies: 02 (one of each)
Min experience: 3+ years
Location: Lahore & Islamabad (On-site)
- Conducting market research and surveys to identify new sales opportunities in the market.
- Meeting with potential clients to present home automation products of the company.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support.
- Designing of solution as per client's requirements.
- Responding to inquiries from potential clients and addressing questions during follow-up calls.
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Submission of pre-sales technical design and proposal to clients.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to clients.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration on HubSpot & JIRA.
- Maintaining knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Arranging meetings for senior management with prospective clients when required.
- More tasks will be assigned in sales verticals as and when required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a similar field.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Hardware sales is preferred.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Nice to haves:
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Experience working with international clients is a plus.
- A+ salary
- Health insurance
- Paid leaves
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by stating the 'Associate Manager Sales (AMS - 0202)' in the subject. Add a statement of purpose in you email.