This job has been expired. Please visit careers page to View All Jobs
Job Code: SEQTC - 0711
Number of Vacancies: 01
Min experience: 2-5 years
Location: Gulberg Greens, Islamabad (Not a remote job)
- You will develop our self-service solutions (Android/iOS) with us using QT framework.
- You will integrate new functionality into our existing and newly developed self-service solutions.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- You will be integrated as a regular team member, participating in the normal sprint meetings (standup, grooming, planning, etc.).
- Strong proficiency in C++, with adequate knowledge of the language specification.
- Firm grasp of the QT framework.
- Experience in QT and C/C++ programming in a Linux environment.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and JIRA
- Experience with using MacOS/Linux
- Basic Knowledge about Unit Testing.
- Effective communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Ideal (but not a must-have) would be knowledge in Java, Kotlin, Objective-C and/or Swift.
- Experience with mobile app development (iOS/Android).
- Experience with computer networks (what is an IP address, what is a router, how does routing/NAT/an API work).
- A+ salary
- Health insurance
- Paid leaves
Please send your CV to email@example.com by stating the 'Software Engineer - QT/C++ (SEQTC - 0711)' in the subject. Add a statement of purpose in you email.