This job has been expired. Please visit careers page to View All Jobs
Job Code: SSEA - 0703
Number of Vacancies: 01
Min experience: 5+ years
Location: Gulberg Greens, Islamabad (Not a remote job)
- Develop, automate, maintain, and manage serverless applications and infrastructure to ensure the security, performance, scalability, and availability of our production systems
- Ability to document technical requirements, come up with different solutions, and present cost-benefit analysis
- Understand an organization's present application infrastructure and make comments and/or proposals to enhance or improve it
- Collaborate with the IT team or department on the migration of web apps to AWS
- Perform software analysis, testing, debugging, and updating to ensure that programs are compatible with all web browsers
- Create a serverless application using multiple AWS services such as API, RDS instance, and Lambda
- Experience with the core AWS services (AWS IAM, AWS Lambda, EC2, etc.)
- Proficiency in NodeJS and practical experience in utilizing it in AWS Lambda
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as AWS CloudWatch, Prometheus, or any other service.
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
- Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest changes to it.
- Practical knowledge in writing basic SQL queries and working with NoSQL databases like DynamoDB
- Understanding of CI/CD Pipelines in any framework like AWS, GitLab, Jenkins
- Excellent communication, prioritization, and analytical skills
- Excellent in Teamwork and coordination
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience with serverless approaches using AWS Lambda is a plus. For example, the serverless Application Model (AWS SAM)
- Experience in TypeScript for backend applications
- AWS Cloud Certification (especially AWS Certified Developer - Associate or AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate)
- Experience in utilizing IoT Core, DynamoDB, or Amplify in any past project
- A+ salary
- Health insurance
- Paid leaves
Please send your CV to email@example.com by stating the 'Senior Software Engineer - AWS (SSEA - 0703)' in the subject. Add a statement of purpose in you email.